Monday, August 1, 2011

Love my Polka Dots

Well the majority of today was a pretty frustrating day, where everything went wrong! But it all turned up just fine in the end.

One thing that kept going wrong for sure was my mani. Started painting my nails around 2:30, but didn't have them done until 7pm! I wasn't doing my nails the entire time in between but still!

I can't even tell you how many cotton balls, q-tips, and nail polish remover I went through today. I tried about 3 or 4 different things and they ALL kept going wrong!

One thing I tried was doing a tape mani with a crackle polish. Well when I took the tape off of my nail, wherever the crackle was on the tape, stuck to my nail! Sooooo that had to come off. :/

Well this is what I wound up with. I definitely am a sucker for polka dots. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this mani just yet, but I do think it's pretty cute.





For the white I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.





















For the Polka Dots I use

Chine Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le

China Glaze For Audrey

and

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

I am in love with the color Flip Flop Fantasy. However, I painted all my nails this color once before, and 3 nails chipped within a few hours. Maybe it was because it took 3 or 4 coats, plus my Seche Vite Top Coat. :( But it was beautiful for the few hours!

6 comments:

  1. Hi new blog follower ur nail design is very cute and girly!!<3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this came out just perfectly. They look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECTION! I'm going to have to try these asap.

    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete