Monday, August 8, 2011

Feelin' Wild

So today as I was going through my plates, I noticed that I have 5 different animal print designs...So that's what I decided to do today!

I don't know how long this is gonna stay on because I don't know if it's a bit too much for me, but we'll see. :)

What do you guys think?




























Base: Revlon Gray Suede
Stamping: Konad Black
Plate: BM215











Base: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On


Stamping: Konad Black
Plate: BM222

Sorry this picture is blurry :(















Base: Orly Green Apple
Stamping: Sinful Colors Why Not
Dark Blue fill in is Sally Hansen HD in BLU
Plate: BM212














Base: Revlon Gray Suede
Stamping: Konad Black
Plate: BM221

















Base: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Stamping: Konad Black
Plate: BM223

I guess I didn't wait long enough for the stamping to dry :( Hate when it smudges!


3 comments: