Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lost for a name...

I need to start getting more creative, It's hard for me trying to figure out what to call my posts!

Today I felt like using darker colors, since I'm actually excited for Fall to come! Well I don't really have to say much about this mani so I figured I'll just show ya

Also, I don't know what my problem is lately but stamping is not working out properly for me!! I can never get the full image on the stamp! I used to, I don't know what happened! Any tips??

I'm also still trying to figure out this camera thing trying to get the pics more clear, so bear with me!


For the base I used Pure Ice in Taupe Drawer.
The tips I used O.P.I in She's Golden
And for the stamp I used Bundle Monster plate BM-225 with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I haven't used any stamps on my nails, but I'll need to look into some; it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find with my stamping that if I line up the design on one side of my nail and then quickly and firmly roll it on, that I have pretty good success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ur picture look good and also ur stamping(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the French mani twist you gave it. Nice combo.

    ReplyDelete