Friday, July 29, 2011

Keeping it simple, but cute

Today I have a pretty simple manicure, reason being is it's most likely gonna be ruined within the next few hours. I work in a retail store, which is rough on my hands. Putting things on certain hangers, taking them off, dealing with money, cleaning...etc.

I normally don't paint my nails every day because I just don't always have the time unfortunately, and also because I want to show off my hard work for longer then a day! :)



For this color I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue.

Absolutely love this color!

Only took ONE coat!



















For the flowers I used Wet n Wild's Wild Shine in Tickled Pink, #402

It's the perfect Barbie pink I think. Takes several Coats to cover the nail though.



















For the yellow I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow.


















For some reason when I post my pictures onto my blog they look like they have less quality than they started out with. I don't know why, but if anyone has any pointers please help! :)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous color and a one-coater?! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, I really like that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani!

    As for pictures, I don't trust Blogger with mine so code my image tags by hand--but not a big deal since I write software for a living. Hope some other ladies have good tips for you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ur picture look fine how they r!

    ReplyDelete