Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Not at all planned!

So the mani I have today is not what I planned to do at all! I recently saw a picture on Pinterest of butterfly nails, which then reminded me that cutepolish on Youtube did a tutorial on those as well.

Well....I gave it a try and after trying it on only two nails I immediately took it off, it looked so hideous! I don't know if my nails are too tiny or short or if I'm just not that experienced yet.

So I just painted my nails and then let whatever happen just happen. I had no idea this was the way it was gonna turn out, but I'm pretty happy with it!

My nails are never ever perfect, something always winds up getting smudged or ruined or stamped crooked! It always used to irritate me, but now I'm perfectly fine with that, that's just the way I am!





I used China Glaze SECRET PERI-WINK-LE as the base, and Sally Hansen Black Out for the tips and dots.

This picture was taken outside. It wasn't very sunny out. :(
























This picture was taken inside, but next to my window.

6 comments:

  1. I am an expert at starting out with a mani in mind and ending up with something totally different... I love SECRET PERI-WINK-LE, such a pretty color, to me its unique! You did a great job with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dot pattern nails, your manicure is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice! I wish you'd shared your fail, though--maybe it wasn't as bad as you thought. :)

    ReplyDelete